Tiredness fatigue in morning - Side effects of Amitriptyline

Patient : I Wake up in morning feelinf really sleepy and tired. More so than at night. I eat healthy and go to the gym. Ib I take amitriptyline for migranes before I sleep shall I take this earlier in day? Or is thi something else?
Doctor :   Amitriptyline is in a class of drug known as tricyclic antidepressants. There are many side effects of amitriptyline, an d one which is quite notorious is symptoms of drowsiness, constipation, dry mouth and fatigue. You may need to consult with your doctor if your symptoms continue for a period of time. Also you may wan to decrease the intensity of your workout during this time. Giving a break for a few days may help with your symptoms