Tissue Expansion Surgery

Patient : HI I GOT BURNT WHEN I WAS 8 AM 24 NOW I HAVE HAD TO UNDERGO OPERATION AFTER OPERATION I HAVE HAD tissue expansion LAST YEAR IS THERE ANY OTHER OPERATIONS OUT THERE JUST SEEM TO STRUGGLEIN TO COPE WITH THEY WAY MY CHEST LOOKS I HAD 45% BURNS, THANKS.
Doctor :   Reconstructive surgery is often a lengthy process. Since you gave had tissue expansion surgery you are half way there. W hen enough skin has grown the expander will be removed, the burnt skin excised and the normal skin put in its place. 45% burns is a very large area and it may take several of these operations to give you a satisfactory outcome. I understand that it has been a long time but please try to be patient.