Tissue surrounding woman's womb is damaged.

Patient

Q: Can a woman get pregnant when the tissue surrounding her womb is damaged

Doctor

Thanks for the query
There are many factors which determine the pregnancy possibility, any fibroids in uterus, adenomyosis, endometrial tuberculosis or endometritis or any hormonal disturbances in the uterus or the womb.The treating doctor needs to do a hormonal profile as well as ultrasound to get the right picture, based on that the treatment can be started and pregnancy can be made possible. It varies with patient to patient, depending on the severity of damage to the womb
Hope this helped