Tmj ( jaw clicking)

Patient

Q: I have been suffering from clicking of jaw more than two years. In this time I went to many doctors some said that it is because of stress but i don't think am suffering from stress. I went to dentist he said that he isn't sure about that so he referred me to an orthodontist I went to orthodontist and he said that he can put braces to treat my overcrowded teeth but he isn't sure whether my clicking will go away or not :( I am 17 and I searched it is TMJ but I also suffer from neck pain and back pain. would braces help or make it worse?
I am also worried as I can't open my mouth wide and while taking out my teeth if my jaw got stuck?? Help please

Doctor