TMJ or What?

Q: I have been dealing with a small sinus infection for a few days and I am not sure if this pain is from the lymph nodes near my jaw or it is my jaw itself... but the right side of my jaw hurts to open. If i speak normally it is fine... But if i go to eat it really hurts to open it... I am not sure if i might have TMJ or something else because of this sinus stuff... but its really irritating and i would like a professional opinion..
P.S. I went to a TMJ Doctor a couple months back because my jaw kept making popping sounds... it quit though (a few days before the visit to doctor) and the doctor said that my jaws were fine...

Symptoms:  runny nose, right side of jaw hurts