To check if im responsible for a pregancy using date of sex

Patient : Could you confirm if I'm responsible for the child using the following information: I had sex with my ex only once which was Jan 4th. Now she is on schedule to have a baby on Nov 6. Based on the online calculators that I have used, it clearly shows that there is something off. Could you give me the probability or percentage that I'm responsible. Is this ever possible?
Symptoms:  Could you confirm if I'm responsible for the child using the following information:
I had sex with my ex only once which was Jan 4th. Now she is on schedule to have a baby on Nov 6. Based on the online calculators that I have used, it clearly shows that there is something off. Could you give me the probability or percentage that I'm responsible. Is this ever possible?