To get pregnant without penetration?

Q: Hello. So I really would LOVE the opinion of ANYONE in the medical field. Could fooling around, where genital contact occurred result even if there was no penetration?? I know that pre-ejaculate can contain sperm, but I'm not sure if I came into contact with any. As a precaution I also took plan b, approximately 40hrs later. Please help? If possible, what are the odds? I wish I were not stressing over this, but I am stressing so much that I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest. I feel like I cant breathe.

Symptoms:  shortness of breath.

Patient: Also, I forgot to mention that I have had absolutey no side effects from taking plan b one step,. Does that mean its not working?