To what degree should one work to avoid strep throat

Patient : Situation: My brother has 2 children. One had strep throat and has been on antibiotics for 5 days. The other child has not been tested and has shown no symptoms. Should I let his children play with mine or should I wait a few more days? Note: one of my children has asthma and allergies to some antibiotics so we are extra protective of him.
Doctor :   Strep throat is a bacterial throat infection that needs antibiotics. Most sore throats are caused by viruses and usually go away on their own. Only a small portion of sore throats are the result of strep throat.Strep throat is most common between the ages of 5 and 15, but it affects people of all ages. Streptococcal bacteria are highly contagious. They can spread through airborne droplets when someone with the infection coughs or sneezes. You can also pick up the bacteria from a doorknob or other surface and transfer them to your nose or mouth. Kitchen utensils and bathroom objects are other common modes of infection transmission.I dont want you to isolate your children from their cousin but since this entity transmission is by direct contact, you might want to wait until your nephew finish his antibiotic treatment and recovers completely.