To whom it may concern, my girlfriend went to the

Patient

Q: To whom it may concern, my girlfriend went to the hospital in the middle of the month (this month) due to an allergic reaction. They gave her some medication to treat the allergic reaction. They also took blood from her.

Would they test the blood to see if she is pregnant?

*** Not sure if this plays a part, but, she last had her period last month (march 31st). She got her period one week late due to the Plan B. We tested if she was pregnant and turns out she wasn't.

Doctor

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.

I can understand your concerns.
They draw blood to see your routine blood test like Hb, RBC, WBC to either you are allergic or not.
They are not testing whether she is pregnant or not.
So do not take any stress.
Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.

Good luck.