To whomever this concerns, I have lots of trouble communicating When

Patient

Q: To whomever this concerns,

I have lots of trouble communicating. When somebody approaches me and asks me a question or just tells me something I almost always have to ask them to repeat themselves. It's not like I don't hear them, I just can't can't understand what they are saying. It sounds like gibberish. Once I finally do grasp what they have told me it is even harder to come up with a response. I have no problem with reacting in my head but what comes out is choppy and akward and sometimes not even relevant.

Note that I am kinda lonely and don't talk to a whole lot of people.

Also I noticed about 9 months ago that I was having trouble reading and writing. I often accidentally omit words and I have to re read the sentence a few times before I notice the ignored words and put the sentence back together. I also read words wrongly and mixed up, like dyslexia or something. And when I write I often start words with a letter that's in the middle of the word.

I feel like there's a block between my mind and the rest of the world.

Help?

Doctor