Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Today at like 230 I hit the lower part of

Today at like 230 I hit the lower part of

Patient: Today at like 230 I hit the lower part of the back of my head and it’s a little sore and I’m nervous should I be concerned of bleeding in the brain ? There was a gust of wind so it pushed me back a I tripped backward and hit my head on the door frame

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Usually, injury to the head does not cause bleeding into the brain. Also, you would not be able to write this question down if you had bleeding into the brain.You should get a CT scan done to help you diagnose this for sure if you want to be certain. When diagnosed, I hope you will be relieved.Hope this helps you. All the best.