Today at work after lunch I was sitting at my

Patient : Today at work after lunch I was sitting at my desk and I began feeling slightly "off" like a dizziness but not fully dizzy just like a floating feeling almost. I also felt like a lot of pressure in my ears and nasal area as well. I haven't been sick and it just kinda happened all of a sudden. Once I walked outside to call my fiance the dizziness subsided some but was still there then I immediately began to experience dry mouth. The symptoms have subsided but it freaked me out. Any ideas about what possibly happened?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to ATD. The most common cause of having dizziness is having a low blood glucose. The low blood glucose will cause the symptoms of dizziness. If the symptoms do not recur again, you do not have to worry about it. If it recurs, please see a Doctor to get your blood glucose levels checked. Hope this helps you.

Patient: Thank you for your response. I found the cause of my symptoms & it was the Omeperazole depleting my Vitamin D and magnesium plus my iron was low as well. I've discontinued use of the Omeperazole and feel so much better now & I am looking for alternatives on treating my reflux symptoms.