Today i woke up and i noticed i had 1

Patient : Today i woke up and i noticed i had 1 single small pimple on my penis its small, about the size of the end of a pen. Its the first day ive noticed it. Its a small white pimple. What should i do and what do you know about this?
Symptoms:  Is this an std??
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The image you have attached does not seem to look like an STD. It could be a follicul ar infection. There are chances that it could be a herpes lesion also. It is recommended that you get yourself examined by a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis and treat it accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards