Today i woke up and i noticed i had 1

Patient

Q: Today i woke up and i noticed i had 1 single small pimple on my penis its small, about the size of the end of a pen. Its the first day ive noticed it. Its a small white pimple. What should i do and what do you know about this?

Symptoms:  Is this an std??
Doctor

The image you have attached does not seem to look like an STD. It could be a follicular infection. There are chances that it could be a herpes lesion also.
It is recommended that you get yourself examined by a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis and treat it accordingly.

Hope this helped.