Today I woke up with not only a goose egg

Q: Today I woke up with not only a goose egg on my head from my right side, but my right arm aches and feels like it I wrenched it badly. I actually have a small scrape on my arm and only a small 'bite' sort of wound on my head that is BELOW the goose egg. At the corner of my eye, I did see I have a matching scrape to my arm on my head too. It's like a mosquito bite that's I've scratched. I really have no idea what is going on.
I do suffer from anxiety, panic attacks and Neurofibromotsis, this is the first time I've woke up like this. I've seed to misplaced my glasses as well, I don't know where they are and I remember setting them down in my home. Only they are not there. I got to thinking I may have slept walked and did something. I don't even remember any dream from last night. I remember dreams that cause my panic attacks, they aren't bad but my brain doesn't like them at all. I've been panicking about a mountain in my area too, and some video games for some reason. I have them also of video games and it's just.... I hate feeling that way but I understand it can't be helped much.
The past week I've been getting the anxiety attacks a LOT more then normal. Like everyday I've been suffering numerous ones all about half remembered dreams or things long since passed. I've gotten them so much I regulate my breathing with hardly a thought. I don't like feeling this way but I know it can't be helped much.
I have no idea what went on, I went to bed calmly around 2am after playing minecraft-a game- which I use to calm me down from these anxiety attacks. (Catharsis, out of control fear so have something you control fully.) I'm keeping calm as possible, as it's hard to feel anything because of these near constant attacks, so I just keep my breathing calm and try not to trigger my attacks.

I'm thinking these anxiety attacks caused me to sleepwalk even if it never ever happened before. It explains the wounds, and explains my wholly missing glasses as far as I've seen. I put my glasses on my side table before I go to bed, they are not there, I also usually, due to the sleeplessness to anxiety, watch or listen to things from my phone. (Which I am on.) so I fall asleep fast and quick. I do usually remember dreams, but tonight no. I'm a little ironically having nightmares about weird dreams I've been having, (about Pokemon mainly) so I do think I slept walked and maybe ran into a light post or something. Maybe sat up and hit my head, as I sleep in a bunk bed. (Top for storage.) This doesn't explain my right arm aching a lot like I wrentched it, but maybe that is because I slept on it, which I can deal with just fine.

I'm sorry I wrote so much, but thank you so much for your time.

Symptoms:  Goose egg, anxiety, panic attacks, severe arm ache.