Today my 5 year old fell off a tire swing

Patient

Q: Today my 5 year old fell off a tire swing that was about 3 to maybe 4 feet high and then she was sitting on top of that . The swing was almost at a stop but still moving slowly when she fell off. It happened so fast but I remember the scared look on her face and she started screaming and crying that her head hurt. I think SHe landed on her back ( so i was thinking she hit the back of her head) but she was pointing more to the top of her head. She landed on sand but it was not soft like playing sand it was more like dirt .
This happened about 13 hours ago and she went back to playing normally within 5 mins. She acted fine the whole but then she said that her bed was spinning right before she started falling asleep around 9:30 tonight. I made her get up and walk downstairs for a snack and I asked her why she said that and she told me that it does that sometimes. I'm nervous wondering if she could of been dizzy. I woke her up about 30 mins ago and brought her in the bathroom. She mumbled that she wanted to go to sleep and walked back into bed. She was not fully awake really. Does this warrant a visit to the ER or do I wait until the morning to continue to watch her.
And there is not a bruise or a bump on her head.

Doctor