Today my 5 year old son has complained of sudden

Patient : Today my 5 year old son has complained of sudden blurred vision that comes and goes. He said that he has to cover one of his eyes to see right. Should this be addressed at the ER or can I wait until his pediatric office opens?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. The age of the child is just 5 years and the complaints is sudden blurred vision that com es and goes and has to cover one eye to see the things right. This is a dire emergency and needs to rush to ER and get investigated along with an urgent opinion of an Ophthalmologist . Rush to ER. Wishing you the best.