Today the 6th of February for about a 2 days now, I felt urge to pee but it wouldn't go way. Help please!

Patient : Todays the 6th of Febuary for about a 2 days now i've felt the urge to pee and it won't go away. I sit on the toilet and only get a few drops, and then feel like i have to pee again. Theres NO pain what so ever. Just the constant urge to pee. What is this? I don't understand. Help please!
Doctor :   Thank you for your Question on ATD. Such frequent urges may be a sign of UTI. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are ver y common. They can be painful and uncomfortable, but they usually pass within a few days or can be easily treated with a course of antibiotics. The urinary tract (or system) is a system in the body for removing waste and extra water.1 It consists of the bladder, the kidneys, the ureters and the urethra. The kidneys filter the blood and remove waste and extra water which becomes a component of urine. Urine passes from the kidneys through the ureters and is then stored in the bladder until it is ready to be passed through the urethra. The opening of the urethra is the end of the penis in males and at the front of the vagina in females. The urinary tract can be divided into the upper urinary tract and the lower urinary tract. The upper urinary tract consists of the kidneys and the ureters, and the lower urinary tract consists of the bladder and the urethra. Urinary tract infections are caused by microbes such as bacteria overcoming the body's defenses in the urinary tract. Urinary tract infections can have different names referring to the different parts of the urinary tract: Bladder infection = Cystitis Urethra infection = Urethritis Kidney infection = Pyelonephritis. If you think you have a UTI it is important to see your doctor. Your doctor can tell if you have a UTI with a urine test. Treatment is with antibiotics.