Toddler busted lip

Patient : On Sunday, my two year old boy was playing outside he fell forward and busted his lip in the cement. I believed that he may have puncture into his lip with his teeth. I have cleaned and stopped the bleeding and iced it to reduce the swelling. Today is Wednesday, he head budded with my elbow on accident and it started to bleed again. I did stop the bleeding and iced it to read the swelling. It there a chance that I might be infected? Should I take him in to be seen?
Toddler busted lip-1 Toddler busted lip-2 Toddler busted lip-3