Toddler fall from bed

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor,

My 8 month old baby girl had a fall from the bed yesterday (5th Aug 2015). No signs of bump were seen on the head or any other parts of the body. She did cry badly for 5 minutes and after that was active as usual. There were no signs like vomiting, crying or deep sleep etc. after the incident. But I'm still worried if she could have some internal injury to her head.

In case there are head injuries would babies show symptoms immediately or are there possibilities where the injury can start effecting after many years (say 5- 10 years later)? Should I take her to a doctor for scanning the head for internal injuries? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Symptoms:  There we no symptoms since 24 hours has gone. She has been active as usual.
Doctor