Toe has changed color

Patient

Q: A few days ago I noticed the bottom of my right toe changed color it looks pale and feels slightly numb

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Since you are young, the change in the color in the bottom of right toe that is pale and slightly numb can be due to a formation of a pustule in response to some trivial trauma.
First of all clean the area are with soap and warm water to clean any debris of the skin, apply liquid Povidone Iodine locally. Consult a Doctor as actual visualization is very important for a proper diagnosis and further management.
There are rare diseases that only a Doctor can think about after seeing the actual problem, it is bettter to keep in mind all the possibilities.

I hope this answer helps you.