Tomatoe allergy

Q: Whenever my husband gets boils he believes it is from eating tomatoes or tomatoes products. Can a boil be an allergic symptom? His tongue also swells and he starts to itch. The boils usually develop under his armpits. But he has reported getting them in other areas of his body. This was not a problem when he was younger. The problem started when he was about 25 and incarerated. But has continued after his released

A:   An allergy to tomatoes might present with swelling around the mouth, tongue itching and skin rash. It might be probable that your husband really have a tomatoes allergy.
However the presence of boils under the armpits might not be caused by allergy, a boil is a localized infection deep in the ski that generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm, hard, and tender. The condition of having chronic, recurring boils is referred to as furunculosis or carbunculosis. This type of infection commonly produced by staph Aureus is commonly transmitted by direct contact especially when pus is draining.
I would suggest you husband to apply heat, usually with hot soaks or hot packs. Heat application increases the circulation to the area and allows the body to better fight off the infection by bringing antibodies and white blood cells to the site of infection. After trying warm compresses which would drain the pus, apply antibiotic ointment 3 times a day, wash your hands constantly.
5-Swollen head, leaking...