Tomorrow is my due date and my stomach has been cramping

Patient

Q: Tomorrow is my due date and my stomach has been cramping off and on and my lower back and tail bone been having sharp pains off and on and my vaigina hole is feeling weird like and its burns to pee and hurts to sit and walk

Doctor

A:   Hi,

By approaching the expected date of delivery labor pains can occur.
During labor pains, painful contractions come at frequent and regular intervals.
Cervical changes are seen frequently associated with these pains.
So, if the pains are severe and recurrent, better to consult your doctor or go to ER.
By clinical examination and an ultrasound the possible cause of your problem can be identified and management can be planned accordingly.

Hope this helps.
Take care