Tonsil stones

Q: Hi, I have suffered for a few years now with Tonsil stones. I am sick of having bad breath because of them & even after I clean my teeth my breath still stinks. I'm sick of having a sore throat. I have asked to have my tonsils removed but the doctors will not do it. I really need some kind of permanent solution to get rid of them. I live in Australia, so if you know any medications that can help or something, anything? Please?!!!

Symptoms:  Sore throat, tonsil stones, swollen glands, bad breath