Tonsillitis And Antibiotics

Patient

Q: 2 Days ago my throat started hurting, so Monday I went to the doctor and he told me that I had tonsillitis, and he prescribed me with Penicillin (Augmentin)for 10 days.
The problem is that after 8 hours and barely 2 doses of antibiotics I feel just fine should I continue the treatment for the full 10 days or stop it earlier.
More Details: I'm 21 years old Male, I've had tonsilitis for the first time 8 months ago which have been treated the same way for 10 days, I've taken a lot of aspirins the 2 days before going to the doctor

Thanks.

Doctor