Too early to detect pregnancy?

Patient

Q: I just stopped taking my birth control last month, the last day of my period was the 28th of february. I had unprotected sex on the 1st, the 4th, and the 14th of March. I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative but I have been experiencing symptoms such a swollen breasts, sensitive nipples, horrible migraines, constipation, dizziness, nausea, sensitivity to smells. Do you think I could be pregnant? Did I take the test too soon?

Symptoms:  dizziness, constipation, migraines, sore breasts, sensitive nipples, fatigue, mood swings, bloating
Doctor