Ask The Doctor > Pending > Too much cowper’s fluid

Too much cowper’s fluid

Patient: Im a young man who has an excessive discharge of cowper’s fluid (pre-cum) often and without getting erect.It’s becoming a real problem, because my “friend” is constantly dripping in communal showers or even it can be seen on my swimwear at the beach. It’s really awkward for me to be around other people like this, I feel too embarrassed to use shower after gym or go for a swim with my friends.Is there anything to do to fix this problem? Any solutions? Anyone else has this problem?PS don’t tell me it’s natural and not worth worrying about, because it isn’t. I’ve never seen any other guy like this, and I would definitely feel uncomfortable and probably disgusted if I see someone else dripping pre-cum like that. It’s obviously not natural nor hygienic. Help!

Symptoms: excessive amount of cowper’s fluid, uncontrollable

Doctor: