Ask The Doctor > Pending > Too much $ for war removal surgery?

Too much $ for war removal surgery?

Patient: 550$ for anal wart Laser removal surgery, is this too much?I have warts in my anal (moderate) and penis (3) area.He tried to freak me out saying this is the worst he’s seen, but i’m positive it’s not.I never had anal sex and not gay so i am very confused how i got anal warts.He charged me 150$ for Guardrasil vaccine.He says he’s much cheaper than the states.I just feel like he’s rushing me and trying to charge me a lot of money.He doesnt even offer a cream and wants to do laser surgery right away.If i proceed with laser surgery, Do i need to expect pain during the surgery? And will there be scars on the shaft of my penis?Loctation : Korea

Symptoms: Warts in Anal and penis

Doctor: