Took Plan B and not sure if i got my period or not

Patient : Ok it here it goes. I had my normal period and the day after it ended I had unprotected sex. I took plan b 24-36 hours later. 4 days later I had heavy to normal bleeding for a couple days. Was that my period? I'm waiting for my period now and get white watery discharge, is that normal? And will I still get my period or did I already have it?
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. When plan B medications or morning after pill is taken they cause side effects like i ntermittent bleeding which is quite common. This bleeding is not your menstrual period. It is normal to have this type of bleeding after the Plan B. Probably during your expected time of period or a little you may get your period as well. Hope that answers your query. Have a Good day!