Took the wrong pill on the wrong day.

Q: I am currently taking Cerazette and I accidently took the wrong birth control pill. Instead of taking the last pill on the second row, I took the first pill on the third row (both were a sunday, so I just took the wrong one) I noticed on monday when I took my new dose. I took the correct monday pill, but am nervous that Ive messed it up. Can I take the sunday pill that I missed next sunday or should I start a new pack?

Symptoms:  None

Thanks for contacting for an opinion.
If you have been on CERAZETTE tabs , then these are progesterone only pills and have to be taken continuously , hence all the pills are active pills and it wouldn't matter if you took the 3rd week pill or 2nd week pill first as long as you are taking the pill.
The guide on the pack is just to allow the user to be more compliant. You are safe and have not disturbed your cycle, just continue the pills and you may take the sunday pill , next sunday, no hassles.
I hoep i have answered your query in detail,