Acid Reflux

HI. my doctor is aware i am trying natural medicines to help me, i i feel very sick all the time and struggle to take my medications orally, i have read a lot about rectal administration via an...

I am having burning in my throat, sometimes my tongue burns and I feel that sometimes my the area where my nose runs into my mouth feels irritated. I have been to a doctor who prescribed omeprazole...

I used a supplement that contains lots of caffeine in the morning before exercise to boost up performance and later in the evening i used a pill like viagra for sex perfomance but before engaging i...

Ihave joint swelling and severe pain also have pain on right side under breast when turning body over, when waking up cant make it to bathroom

I just started getting bad indigestion due to taking Lexapro (an SSRI) for 4 years (Lexapro). My prescribed 40mg Omeprazole but I am worried about the side effects (nausea, dirrhea, or vomiting). H...

1234567Prev /