Acid Reflux

I had an endoscopy in january this year. The result showed LAX LES. The reason for getting endoscopy was unbearable stomach burning. I had pantrapazole 40 and librax for 1 month. however the sympt...

I have had what I believe is acid reflux, and heartburn for 2 days. I too Prilosec and a Rolaid at night. I had a brief tightness in my chest after the Roland. I heard the bubbling a little in my ...

Last week I had a upper endoscopy after a year or so of acid reflux, bloating, and general discomfort. Though the tests came back fairly positive (no H. Pylori, no Barrett's, and some chronic gastr...

For my wife. She has acid reflux, but other issues like she does not eat much because her stomach bloats, feels like she has to go to the bathroom but strains to go to get little out (Solid side /...

HI. my doctor is aware i am trying natural medicines to help me, i i feel very sick all the time and struggle to take my medications orally, i have read a lot about rectal administration via an...

1234567Prev /