Acne

Hi,  I've been suffering acne for six years, and my doctor perscribed me ?ISOTRETINOIN capsules to treat it. Its working very well and I'm happy with my result, BUT he said I am not able ...

I have had these small scabs appear on my buttocks and I didn't know if it could be acne or possibly a bug/spider bite, I have never been sexually active and I have had no injury for those scabs to...

Over a month ago, I was diagnosed with PCOS. My doctor put me on the pill (Yasmin). In the first month, I developed acne, had nausea a couple days and mood swings. It is my second month now. I ...

I am looking for a contraceptive pill that will assist with my acne problem but which has a relatively low amount of progesterone. I have tried Diane, Estelle, Yasmin and Zoely. Zoely was great, bu...

Make age 63 recently on minocycline for scalp acne . Commenced walking twice a day as the impact of this medicine caused light headed ness and anxiety.Noticed I started to urinate abut more a coupl...

1234567Prev /