Addiction and Substance Abuse

How much L dopa (mucuna pruriens) can i take daily without ill effects for energy and libido this is because of pornorgaphy depleted dopmaine addiction?

What can cause a false positive on a Breathalyzer test? I have not had a drink in over 3 weeks yet my psychiatrist who has been helping me cease my alcohol usage has used a breathalyzer 3 random ti...

What will happen if you take a 20mg dosage of thyroxine? Could you please provide the details?

I am trying to come down from taking very large amounts of Xanax within the last two weeks (about 20 per day, then 50mg on 30th and 31stAugust). Up to this I had been taking large amounts of Nitraz...

I have been snorting 1-2 gram(s) of highly potent cocaine 5 days a week, for the last 6 months. I am seriously concerned about my health, and are afraid of killing my self. Quitting cocaine a...

1234567Prev /