Aging

Hello Dr. Parker, Finally they implant the Pace Maker, Defibrillator last week, and I come home saturday. I am feeling some positive change, no more short of breath, however the feet and leg ...

HAD A CBC - IRON LEVELS LOW, BUT B12 TEST CAME BACK ON HIGH SIDE - HOW CAN THIS BE?

I'm an African American female aged 63, and I've noticed brown spots appearing the last few years on my upper thighs, legs, and particularly around my ankles, especially on the outer parts of the a...

I have enlarged small veins or arteries in my face and chest, also on the insides of my thighs, just under the skin, so that you can clearly see them. I am 60, male, healthy, get regular exercise, ...

I am 74 years old, and I have begun to notice my nutsack is hanging very low. My boys have always been large, but recently they've been hanging even lower than usual. When its warm out, my balls ar...

1234567Prev /