Allergies

Hi I wanted to see if my symptoms might be caused by a food sensitivity. I have a dry itchy flaky scrap, itchy skin especially behind my ears and I am also prone to yeast infections. I have used m...

Hello doctor I'm living in a very seasonal allergic pollotion city. Last month, I started getting there infections , viruses and allergies. I have gone to the hospital about 7 times in a month ...

I have been scheduled for a drug allergy challenge involving acetaminophen. The center will not have a physician in the area but said there are 'fellows' and the hospital is close by. Why doesnt ...

Hi There, I am an alcoholic. I have been drinking for years heavily (vodka) and then switched to wine to try to tamper down. I ended up drinking a bottle of wine a day for the last few weeks. I ...

I am very allergic to shrimp. When a reaction starts I have a severe headache and am nausated and throw up 6-8 hours

1234567Prev /