Anemia

Anemia from mercaptopurine and mesalamine interaction. Iron saturation normal. Other iron level drop. Condition not improving after injectofer infusions.

Hello, I recently noticed that my nails have no moon and that they have a somewhat of a paleness white area to them followed by a reddish ridge above it. I have been told before that I am slightly ...

I have blood clots in my leg at the top of the thigh in the femoral artery. I also have the factor 5 .I was put on Xarelto for my clots (in the ER) . They gave me enough for a months supply. I wen...

4.5 years ago, after my 3rd child was born, I had massive blood loss and needed an iron infusion. I had a slight allergic reaction to the iron and it had to be stopped. Just recently I was diagnose...

So I recently found out my ferritin was low only because my hair started to fall out. Every year I go for a blood test and I see a CBC on the requisition. My understanding is that it does not inc...

1234567Prev /