Anorexia Nervosa

I had an EMG and nerve conduction study where the neurophysiologist told me that the exam had showed that what the doctors had described as stress (cramping, fasciculations, pins and needles daily ...

This is for doctor ID 453646 and 459965 only. I am out of followups allowed but please reference our conversation over the last two days on atrophic rhinitis/nerve damage in nose. Thank you for t...

Hello sir, My sister complaints of inability in using both lower limbs since birth, passing urine and motion involuntarily since birth. she had a lumber ruptured myelomeningocoele operated in 200...

I got hit in the left cheek with a racket ball. My cheek near my nose and mouth is twitching (like shivering) what would have happened?

I,ve had an eating problem since i was younger and i had recovered from it until recently i had some stressers in my life that caused me to have a month long relapse and now i'm trying to introduce...

12345Prev /