Anorexia Nervosa

I,ve had an eating problem since i was younger and i had recovered from it until recently i had some stressers in my life that caused me to have a month long relapse and now i'm trying to introduce...

HI, I havent been eating alot the past couple months and i used to eat a lot... 3 meal's a day maybe a healthy snack or too after athletic activities, but then about 4-5 months MAYBE 6 months ago i...

I haven't ate for three day, and I was wondering what even happens to your body after three days of not eating? I've been feeling am but of depressed but I know my mom won't believe me so I don't k...

I'm being treated for anorexia and weigh 98 pounds as of today. I think my heart rates dangerously high... Should I go to the ER?

I'm hungry and want to eat but as soon as I put food in my mouth I feel like I'm going to be sick and actually puke if I make myself eat. This is not a new problem for me it's been going on for man...

1234Prev /