Anxiety and Panic

I am trying to switch my meds from prozac to wellbutrin. My doctor was not very clear on how to do that however. I tried getting off prozac cold turkey but I was having severe symptoms of withdraw...

I have health anxiety and the past two days it has got worse. I an a very fit person who doesnt smoke or drink but i do have laryngopharangeal reflux.no symptoms excep excessive mucus.Since my anxi...

My roommates son was throwing up 2 nights ago. I have severe anxiety and emetophobia. Would I be sick already if I was going to catch it?

My roommates son was throwing up last night. he was fine after four hours. I stopped at the house for 3 minutes to grab something last night. i stopped again today for 15 minutes but the house was ...

I am concerned regarding my sister she has experienced anxiety on and off. However she has been rumintating on a past event in which she left a small magnetic device on the floor which had come of...

1234567Prev /