Anxiety and Panic

I have panic disorder, but lately i have experienced chest pains, shaky hands, and tonite when i got home my skin felt cold and clammy. Could this be part of the panic disorder or something more se...

I've been under quite a bit of stress lately. I was having muscle twitching in my insteps and my calves for 3 weeks, but it has tapered off over the last 3 or 4 days to practically nothing. It wa...

I have been getting abdominal tightness and what seems like hunger pangs for about 2 weeks now. I have not had any change in stools, I have seen no blood in my stools but the tightness comes in the...

I recently had a physical and my blood test completed. My WBC came back as 3.7, but my doctor says my lab looks great. I've read online that's a low WBC? Could this be a sign of something more? Cou...

I have been on Klonopin for 1.5 years, just recently off for two months, but now having to take it again for constant anxiety symptoms (tingling skin, shakiness, heavy chest). I also suffer from c...

1234567Prev /