Anxiety and Panic

I got a question to ask; I have been on magnesium citrate for a while now and when I do take them, they deplete immediately. I do drive and driving on the road is still extremely nervous and scary ...

I've been having an issue with gagging and dry heaving consistently for the past few months and it feels it's getting worse. There feels like there is a node or something at the back of my throat f...

I'm in need of some advice with regards to my father - a quick overview of his situation is he has been living in Thailand and got arrested over there in October for overstaying his visa, and was h...

I am trying to switch my meds from prozac to wellbutrin. My doctor was not very clear on how to do that however. I tried getting off prozac cold turkey but I was having severe symptoms of withdraw...

I have health anxiety and the past two days it has got worse. I an a very fit person who doesnt smoke or drink but i do have laryngopharangeal reflux.no symptoms excep excessive mucus.Since my anxi...

1234567Prev /