x
Browse

Appendicitis

I went for a jog the other day. The lower right side of my abdomen hurt pretty bad afterwards when I was breathing heavily. After I slowed down, I was fine. However, the past couple days I've had s...

Can I start jogging again 17 days after a appendectomy? My scars are still hard below skin but almost all healed. still some pain if I push on them. Should I be worried about a hernia if I have a t...

Is the appendix on the left side or the right side? I am having moderate to severe sharp stabbing pain on left side. Just got over meningitis a little over a week ago.

I'm scared of surgery and the doctor said my appendix is weak. She said that I should be feeling a sharp pain in my abdomen and I told her I didn't feel it. But now I'm feeling dull and sometimes s...

I have pain in my lower right abdomen between my belly button and hip bone that appeared suddenly. I haven't done an intense ab workout in a week. The pain is slightly dull when sitting or walking,...

1234567Prev /