x
Browse

Appendicitis

Can I start jogging again 17 days after a appendectomy? My scars are still hard below skin but almost all healed. still some pain if I push on them. Should I be worried about a hernia if I have a t...

Is the appendix on the left side or the right side? I am having moderate to severe sharp stabbing pain on left side. Just got over meningitis a little over a week ago.

I'm scared of surgery and the doctor said my appendix is weak. She said that I should be feeling a sharp pain in my abdomen and I told her I didn't feel it. But now I'm feeling dull and sometimes s...

I have pain in my lower right abdomen between my belly button and hip bone that appeared suddenly. I haven't done an intense ab workout in a week. The pain is slightly dull when sitting or walking,...

About a year and half ago, I began having minor pain in my right abdomen (sort of a dull ache). Sometimes it’s more of a sensation of pressure and/or burning rather than pain. The sense of ...

1234567Prev /