x

Appendicitis

Hello, I'm a 22 years old male, and since about 60 hours ago I feel some mild sharp pains in my lower right abdomen. It's not very strong, so it doesn't cause me any problems in my everyday tasks. ...

02/23/15

I am checking this for my wife who is 30 years of age. She is having pcos for 2 years. Three days begore,just after her menstural cycle, she had pain in her right lower part of abdomen. After two d...

02/22/15

For the past few weeks I've been experiencing slight pains in my abdomen. They aren't extreme and usually go away withing a few minutes. I've done the rebound pain test for appendicitis but im just...

02/21/15

Hi, I had laparoscopy operation for appendicitis 4yrs back, now I feel pain in operated region due to indigestion of food and also vomiting, will appendix developed again

02/20/15

I went to the doctor yesterday for pain in my lower right abdomen. The doctor told me that it was either an Ovarian Cyst or Appendicitis. Is there any way that I can tell?

02/20/15
1234567Prev /