Appendicitis

Thursday morning I went to the ER with abdominal pain. I was diagnosed with an appendicitis. I had laparoscopic surgery to remove my appendix on Thursday evening. The surgeon did say the appendi...

Hello Dr. My son 10 years had laparoscopic acuteappendicitis operation 2 weeks back on 9th oct and on 17thOct we had to take him to emergency due to lot of puss at umblicius area.He was then treat...

I had a surgery today where they were going to take my left ovary. They found that my small intestine is "glued" to my uterus and they have me seeing a general surgeon on Thursday . My OB...

My daughter, 21 yrs old, has had persistent vomiting since June 21st. We have had 3 ER visits. Xrays, CT Scan and Ultrasounds show gallbladder with a little sludge, appendix, pancreas and spleen a...

I was wandering if appendicitis symptoms lessen the longer you wait, or does that rule out the appendicitis. My Fiance woke up yesterday with some nausea and weakness and had some pain on thighs an...

1234567Prev /