x

Appendicitis

I have pain in my lower right abdomen between my belly button and hip bone that appeared suddenly. I haven't done an intense ab workout in a week. The pain is slightly dull when sitting or walking,...

05/20/15

About a year and half ago, I began having minor pain in my right abdomen (sort of a dull ache). Sometimes it’s more of a sensation of pressure and/or burning rather than pain. The sense of ...

05/15/15

Hello. I'm Matt and I am 17 years old. It's about 5 in the morning and I woke up about an hour ago with terrible stomach pains, chest pains and a headache. The stomach pain kind of feels like when...

05/14/15

I just got my appendix testis removed on my testicle and after surgery it has swelled up a bit. Should I be worried? Or is this normal after surgery?

05/03/15

I had an appendectomy 2 weeks ago today. My recovery was going really well for the first week and a half, but now i'm having some issues. I have a sharp pain in the navel incision sight that comes ...

04/28/15
1234567Prev /