Appendicitis

Hello Dr. My son 10 years had laparoscopic acuteappendicitis operation 2 weeks back on 9th oct and on 17thOct we had to take him to emergency due to lot of puss at umblicius area.He was then treat...

I had a surgery today where they were going to take my left ovary. They found that my small intestine is "glued" to my uterus and they have me seeing a general surgeon on Thursday . My OB...

My daughter, 21 yrs old, has had persistent vomiting since June 21st. We have had 3 ER visits. Xrays, CT Scan and Ultrasounds show gallbladder with a little sludge, appendix, pancreas and spleen a...

I was wandering if appendicitis symptoms lessen the longer you wait, or does that rule out the appendicitis. My Fiance woke up yesterday with some nausea and weakness and had some pain on thighs an...

For about 14 years now, I have had sporadic attacks in my groin, right side. They are very sporadic - first it was one every couple of years and then it went away for a while and then it came on tw...

1234567Prev /