Arrhythmia

Hi, i had PVCS specially after food causing long episodes feom trigmeny and quadrigeminy , i did all test ecg,eco,stress ecg 2 times and dr said all is ok.you acn take 1.25 mg concor, im really anx...

Today i have been having ectopic heartbeats. I gave been fully tested in March by a cardiologist, ECG, Holter and echo. This found a structually normal heart and benign ectopics. I do not deal well...

With Sinus Arrhythmia, is it normal for my heart to pause briefly upon exhaling?

Hi! I had what seemed like arrhythmia 3 days ago, ( a "flutter " in my chest). Today the EKG electronic report said "short PR interval, otherwise normal". The GP said he was ...

The question is on behalf of my mother. Since the last three years she is suffering from intermittent low blood pressure. On occasion the blood pressure is dropping to as low as 35. There are times...

1234567Prev /