Arrhythmia

The question is on behalf of my mother. Since the last three years she is suffering from intermittent low blood pressure. On occasion the blood pressure is dropping to as low as 35. There are times...

I am 51 y/o WF. I have newly identified Bradycardia (HR as low as 35) with Long QT. (488) I am very active (teach high intensity aerobics 5-8 hours/week; I also have chronic hypokalemia, PTSD and...

I am a 19 year old male (215 lbs) who about a year ago experienced a rather scary heart arrhythmia while masturbating, along with shortness of breath, palpitations, and very minor chest pain. The e...

Hi.i am a 31 year old male. Since 2010 i Started feeling strange things in my chest. I did ecg and 24 h holter and i got Isolated rare pvc. After that a got anxious and Started doing many exams: se...

Been having this irregular and hard heart beating for last 24 hours now. Its really uncomfortable as i can constantly feel that my heart is starting and stopping. Feeling comes in my chest and thro...

1234567Prev /