Arthritis

Black man, 47 years old, never smoked, drinks socially, 5'11, 191 pounds, in decent shape. Sales career mostly sitting at a desk. I went to my doc to talk to him about what felt like tendinitis...

I was dx qith transverse myelitis10 years ago. No treatmwnt given but rest at that time. Now i have been treated for Rheumatoid Arthritis for 5 years with Orencia and prednisone 4 mg qhich i was we...

Hi I came out of hospital after 3 days yesterday with a flare up of my juvenile idiopathic arthiritis. I have not been given a sick note but I feel I will be unable to go back to work on Monday as ...

I suspect that my rheumatoid arthritis was brought on by an infection. I had some blood work done and I tested positive for typhoidal salmonella, but negative for typhoid. How is this possible? The...

About a year ago as I was walking I "sprained" my big toe, since it constantly hurts and swells. I cannot run or put to much pressure on it. Recently, my left toe is in the beginning stag...

1234567Prev /