Arthritis

I am excercising 4 times a week for 30 minutes a day and and my body hurts. I am 48 .and have been excercising for most of my adult life so I do not understand why my body ifeels this way. I do lo...

I fractured three ribs on October 16, 2016. Eight days later I was able to get up and go outside to run errands. I'm 60 and I have arthritis (arms, lets, back, neck). This happened in New Zealan...

Black man, 47 years old, never smoked, drinks socially, 5'11, 191 pounds, in decent shape. Sales career mostly sitting at a desk. I went to my doc to talk to him about what felt like tendinitis...

I was dx qith transverse myelitis10 years ago. No treatmwnt given but rest at that time. Now i have been treated for Rheumatoid Arthritis for 5 years with Orencia and prednisone 4 mg qhich i was we...

Hi I came out of hospital after 3 days yesterday with a flare up of my juvenile idiopathic arthiritis. I have not been given a sick note but I feel I will be unable to go back to work on Monday as ...

1234567Prev /