Asthma

My 11 year old son has asthma. About a month ago he had a virus and had a pretty severe asthma attack. Ever since then, he has had a throat kind of cough and he coughs every 30 seconds to a minute ...

My son is mild in education and not showing active interest. Does nootropics drugs help to improve? He is having asthma. He is not taking any drugs now. Uses inhaler. He is 14 years old and stud...

My 5 year old son has allergy induced asthma every 3-4 months. It lasts only a couple days and we always treat with albuterol treatments. But some nights he coughs so much he throws up. Would a hum...

Hi I am a twenty six year old male. I have GERD. it really has not been that bad until the past couple months. I have constant mucus in my throat and I have to clear a lot. I want to know what are ...

Hello I am a 26 year old male. The past or so I have been having a constant pressure in my head with shortness of breath. I am still able to take a deep breath but it feels like I have to force mys...

1234567Prev /