x

Asthma

My chest feels like someone is pushing right in the middle. It hurts and I'm finding it painful to breathe. This has occurred before, but each time it lasts longer and is more painful. What do you ...

06/24/15

I wake up not being able to breath and i have to kinda gasp for air and afterward i have a tightness in my chest please help me!

06/21/15

I have a chronic cough. Before I start the cough my back gets really itchy. Every time. And then I need an inhaler. Never had asthma or any signs. Has been like this for 2 years Drs don't know wh...

06/17/15

I have asthma since childhood and using medicines since long time. Until recently i have no issues with my asthma and in control. Now i am in USA and i feel Chest tightening. I am using Montek LC t...

06/17/15

Hello, I was very recently diagnosed with asthma and my new pulmnologist has me taking Qvar and Striverdi Respimat. I just read on the Striverdi web site that it is NEVER to be taken for asthma!...

06/15/15
1234567Prev /