Autism

My 3 years old son has difficulty in speaking, he can babble but can’t speak and point his finger towards the desired objects. Instead he use to take us by holding our hand to the desired obj...

I currently take Risperdal, for autism, bipolar, and acting out , for impulsiveniss, as well as to glue my thoughts together. For example if I see someone I really dislike my whole day is ruined i...

My 3 year old son was prescribed tenex for autism/adhd symptoms. He was born with a heart murmur that closed within a month of his birth. I just wanted to verify a second opinion if this is safe fo...

My daughter shows all signs of having a mild austim disorder, i have had her to a doctor but because she has eye contact they ruled it out she don't like routine change wants games played only her ...

My brother is a 21-year old man with Autism. He had a cold and fever about a month ago. We started using over-the-counter medications such as Panadol and "Sedafone" and some coughing syru...

123Prev /