Back Pain

I've been having some back pain and would like to learn stretches or exercises that might help alleviate some of it. Any suggestions?

I'm 26 years old and in good health. I recently had a full physical about 2 months ago (with blood work). I have always been into lifting weights and running. I lift weights 3 times per week and ru...

I'm 26 years old and in good health. I recently had a full physical about 2 months ago (with blood work). I have always been into lifting weights and running. I lift weights 3 times per week and...

I always have a burning pain behind my back anytime I eat spicy food. It's very discomforting, please what cani T be and how cani handle it?

I recently had the following xray. They noted L4-L5 and L5-S1 narrowing and the impression from the report was degenerative disc disease in those locations. However I have highlighted two areas whe...

1234567Prev /