x

Back Pain

Extreme acute sciatica and Disc Herniation. Sent home for four months rest, has gotten worse, can not walk I sometimes need to crawl. I am sometimes falling over and unable to stand I have no G.P i...

03/03/15

Hi. I have SEVERE upper back pain due to having had a tense back, placing a small, hard instrument under my back and accidentally falling asleep. Its been a week now with little improvement, what s...

03/03/15

Hey I have tremendous back pain , where ever I lay in bed I still get pain , it tends to be orientated around the higher right side of my back but i also get pain down te spin and lower back. I co...

03/03/15

I was told that my back is starting to curve to one side from the middle,down and it is definitely hurting and I sit in a chair 6 hours a day and I was just wondering what I should do about it. T...

03/02/15

Hello i was sewing something and i found a needle on the floor. My 10 month was playing around. I dont know if there was other needles so he swalloed. The box was closed but i am still worried. Is ...

03/02/15
1234567Prev /