x
Browse

Back Pain

I received MRI reports that list the following conditions: C1-2 Minimal hypertrophic changes C2-3 Disc bulge and posterior osseous ridging contribute to minimal narrowing of the right neural fora...

History: 37 year old male. Generally healthy with no known diseases or conditions. I've had a bit of autoimmune type stuff in the past (irritable bowel, persistent pityriasis versicolor). Family hi...

I get a sharp pain in my lower back near my spine when I try leaning backwards. It came on suddenly. I could do back bends before with no problem or pain. How do I get rid of this pain?

For about a month now, I have been having lower left back pain, that comes and goes. It almost feels like I am in labor again, it will hurt a couple of days, and then I will be pain free, and then ...

Hello, I was diagnosed with scoliosis. I can't remember which type. But you cannot really tell I have it by looking at me. I have mild pain daily. It gets more severe if I stand or sit too long. It...

1234567Prev /