x

Back Pain

Hi I am a 53 yr old female sudden onset low center back pain with pain down front of left thigh that started 7 weeks ago. It is a constant pain and seems worse at night. I have never had back pain ...

05/30/15

I have been having a sharp pain in my back the left side it hurts horribly when I stand to long or if I sit in a hard chair

05/29/15

I had an EMG and the results are: There is electrodiagnostic evidence of chronic denervation in the right peroneus longus, without acute or ongoing denervation. There is electrodiagnostic evide...

05/29/15

The MRI of my lower back report says the following: L5-S1: Focal central disc protrusion, associated 4 mm annular tear. Mild effacement of the S1 traversing nerve root with mild 8 mm central cana...

05/28/15

There is a preservation of disc space height and signal intensity at all levels and some mild disc dessication at the L3-4 level what does that mean? Im in alot of pain frm neck all the way to my l...

05/25/15
1234567Prev /