Beauty and Skin

Male, 74 years old. I get small 1/4" dia to 3/4" dia red spots on my hands and face. I discontinued taking 800mg ibuprofen 3x/d and no change. I take allopurionol 300mg 1x/d. could this ...

What are these bumps on my hand? It has been over a month since these bumps has sprouted and they don't seem to show any sign of going away. In fact, it seem like slowly they are growing. They do ...

Doctor, One of my friend has suggested me the cream called melacare. I started using it and I used it for past 9 months. It gave good results in a months time. My complexion is totally changed. ...

My anus is bleeding after I go to the toilet it's not on my stool but when I wipe its on the tissue, how can this be resolved as I tried sudocream an it would only heal for a coupe of weeks and the...

Are infrared body wraps safe? Formostar. The wraps are designed to help burn fat and get rid of cellulite. Usually last one hour.

1234567Prev /