Beauty and Skin

Red pimple like thing on armpit, just noticed it after work. Tried popping it but couldn't. Idk what it is and some re assurance would be nice I'll send a picture if needed what do you think it is?

Hello, I'm a 24 year old male whose skin has suddenly lost a lot of firmness. My nose and ears are squishy as well. I have had these symptoms since two days ago, it has been very sudden. I sleep w...

I have a red bump above my right eye. Its getting bigger and its swelling more. It's been there for 2 weeks now and I'm ready to get rid of it. The bump has a few flakes on it and sometimes it itch...

Im a 33 year old male and have been with only my girlfriend for 3 years. We only sleep with each other. I have grown my hair out to around 6 inches for the last year and started using a high end ha...

I have so oily skin...whenever i apply anything on my face...oil makes my face look scary.... .... plz tell me some natural treatment or medicines to control oil on my skin.......

1234567Prev /