Beauty and Skin

I have a red bump above my right eye. Its getting bigger and its swelling more. It's been there for 2 weeks now and I'm ready to get rid of it. The bump has a few flakes on it and sometimes it itch...

Im a 33 year old male and have been with only my girlfriend for 3 years. We only sleep with each other. I have grown my hair out to around 6 inches for the last year and started using a high end ha...

I have so oily skin...whenever i apply anything on my face...oil makes my face look scary.... .... plz tell me some natural treatment or medicines to control oil on my skin.......

Gudmrng sir, I m 24years old girl and due to my job i always have to travel alot......because of this my skin lost it's fairness....now i m suffering from very dull skin...my posting is in so small...

Reference ID : 416249 So, it doesnt look normal? Does that mean I should be worried or is this easily solved? Also how can you tell the cornified tissue is diminishing? And is the pink part the...

1234567Prev /