Bipolar Disorder

Hi i have bipola hypomaina , they have me on lithium ,750 at night and 500 in the day.... iv only had two episodes this time i was on lithum and the 1st one i was not and did not no what was happe...

I'm 14 and I think I'm Bi-Polar or OCD. I can't stand certain sounds like barking, tapping, dogs drinking water, whistling, ringing noises, I just get annoyed really fast.

I believe I may be Bi polar can you help me know for sure? I have Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Depression. The reason I believe is cause of the mood swings, increased sex drive and high and low engry m...

Am I bipolar? I have been having a lot of mood swings since I was nine years old. My parents never figured it out. I've been looking into this since last summer. I think I'm bipolar I just want to ...

I think I might have a bipolar disorder but at the same time not 100% positive about this. I wanted to talk to someone first about this before confronting my parents or a doctor in person. My mood ...

1234567Prev /