Blisters

Hi I was constipated this past saturday and took some mineral oil to be regular however this did not produce the desired effect. i later took some milk of magnesia which did help but afterwards...

I have a sore on my inner right leg that is really painful. I had something similar on my inner left leg a couple of weeks ago, and the scabbed peeled and it was an open wound with blood and green ...

Hi there, I have oral sex about ten days ago. I saw bums on the back my toungl In the month of ramadan I didn't smoke at all. I did smoke afterwards and got sore throat with tonsils grown(Three wee...

I got bit by something. Hardened skin around bite. I can't identify the puncture because I scratched at it and apparently caused a tiny pimple sized scab so its just a simple wound. The surface ski...

I am a 33 year old male. No previous issues and when I was younger before I was sexually active I had the same issues but can not totally remember. I have a blister on the shaft of my penis and it ...

1234567Prev /