Bloating

Hi, For about four months now I have been having regular days where I get bloated and feel the need to go to the loo and then later what appears to be a large hemorrhoid appears (it protrudes an...

I get bloated very easily no matter what I eat. For a little over a week, I have had quite a bit of mucus in my stool and have had to use the bathroom way more frequently than normal. Is this cause...

So this is very related to physical fitness/body composition and alcohol. I was a very fit guy (5 days a week of training) about 10 days ago- I was 176, about 9 % bf with a full/cut 6 pack/very vi...

I used to have intermittent abdominal distention, before a year ago. It would go down overnight. I'm not sure exactly when it changed, but about a year ago. Now my abdomen is constantly distended w...

Im 15 days late but dont think im pregnant..iv been feeling sleepy all the time back pains but nothing out of the ordinary..did i just have my period and forget to track it? is there somethin wrong...

1234567Prev /