Bloating

I recently bought a 1 litre water bottle that you drink between 8-1 and then fill up and drink again between 1-6 (I will have more water if I am at the gym and might have a can of Diet Coke with my...

Hi, For about four months now I have been having regular days where I get bloated and feel the need to go to the loo and then later what appears to be a large hemorrhoid appears (it protrudes an...

I get bloated very easily no matter what I eat. For a little over a week, I have had quite a bit of mucus in my stool and have had to use the bathroom way more frequently than normal. Is this cause...

So this is very related to physical fitness/body composition and alcohol. I was a very fit guy (5 days a week of training) about 10 days ago- I was 176, about 9 % bf with a full/cut 6 pack/very vi...

I used to have intermittent abdominal distention, before a year ago. It would go down overnight. I'm not sure exactly when it changed, but about a year ago. Now my abdomen is constantly distended w...

1234567Prev /