Body Piercings

Hello. Ok, this issue is entirely my own fault, but it's only now that I realize how stupid I was. Out of curiosity- on a whim, really- I had a small magnet (covered in a protective coating) impla...

Basically, i got my nipples pierced in september. they were infected on and off and i finally decided to take them out because two scary bumps developed on my arreolas. inside the piercing hole is ...

Hello, I recently got my ear lobes pierced and one of the ears has a hard 'knot' in the back around the piercing. I tried to squeeze it thinking it was a cyst, but nothing came out. It is tender an...

I have stretched ears and there is a small bump that pops up every so often close to where the ear and neck meets and towards the lobe. It's usually pretty small but now it is the size of a pea. An...

Hey I need help wit something any doctors available I pierced my ears an now am seeing a bump on my ears wat can I do

12345Prev /